The 2014 USAIN Conference, “Sustainable Agriculture: Stewardship of Our Information Ecosystem,” will take place in Burlington, Vermont, from May 4-7, 2014, followed immediately by the Agriculture Network Information Collaborative (AgNIC) Annual Meeting, May 7-8, 2014.
Our engaging and inspiring program will feature dynamic invited speakers, the opportunity to learn about work in support of agricultural information and education, and networking with your colleagues. For the most up-to-date conference schedule, see: http://usain2014.sched.org/
The full conference registration fee includes: your registration and conference materials; Sunday evening dessert reception; Monday breakfast, lunch and two breaks; Tuesday breakfast, lunch, two breaks, and Awards Dinner; and Wednesday breakfast, morning break, and lunch.
Early bird registration prices are available until March 15, 2014:
- USAIN Member (early bird $325 / regular $375)
- IAALD Member (early bird $325 / regular $375)
- Non-USAIN Member (early bird $375 / regular $425)
- Student (early bird $150 / regular $150)
- One Day (Any Day) (early bird $150 / regular $150)
- Exhibitor (early bird $325 / regular $375)
You also have the option of adding on the AgNIC Annual Meeting, pre-conference workshops and local tours.
We are offering two pre-conferences on Sunday, May 4, from 8:30am-12:30pm, at a cost of $50:
- Cultivating Authentic Engagement: Outreach from Start to Finish
- Scholarly Metrics Bootcamp
Additionally, there are three official – and one unofficial – tour options:
- Ben & Jerry’s Factory Tour, Sunday, May 4, 2:00-5:00, $20
- Bird Walk in the Winooski Intervale, May 4, 2:45-4:45, $10
- Unofficial USAIN Pub Crawl, May 5, 7:30-9:30, free
- The Intervale Center Walking Tour, May 7, 1:00-2:30, $10
For more information about the conference, please check out the conference website: http://www.usain2014conference.org.