Green Revolving Funds: An Introductory Guide to Implementation and Management combines the expertise of energy professionals and college administrators from dozens of institutions to establish best practices. The resource is a co-publication of the Sustainable Endowments Institute (SEI) and the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE), and was developed with the consulting firm ICF International.
The introductory guide provides a broad overview of the green revolving fund model, practical guidance on how to set up a fund, and examples and best practices gleaned from on-the-ground experience of managing a green revolving fund. Topics covered include:
- What is a Green Revolving Fund?
- The Anatomy of a Green Revolving Fund
- 10 Steps to establishing a Successful Green Revolving Fund
- Common Obstacles to implementation
- Joining The Challenge – including benefits and cost of participation
A comprehensive Implementation Guide will be published in April 2013 and will be available to all institutions participating in the Billion Dollar Green Challenge.
Green Revolving Funds: An Introductory Guide to Implementation and Management