The Department of Energy has issued a pre-publication Federal Register notice of proposed rulemaking for a test procedure for set-top boxes.
- Find more information on the rulemaking, including milestones, statutory authority, rulemaking documents, and any other related rulemakings.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No. EERE-2012-BT-TP-0046.
- Learn how to participate in the public meeting/webinar scheduled for February 27, 2013.
- Find information about how to comment on the rulemaking. The public comment period will close 75 days after the notice is published in the Federal Register.
- Find product information about current standards and test procedures; recent product updates; waivers, exceptions, and exemptions; the statutory authority; historical information; and contact information.